Important Update for our Guests
HOTEL RE OPENED ITS DOORS AS COVID CERTIFIED ON MAY 29th 2020
The health, welfare and safety of our guests and employees are paramount at The Duke Boutique Hotel. The COVID-19 health crisis has had a tremendous impact on families, communities and businesses around the world. We understand that your travel plans may have been affected by the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and event cancellations. With your safety and satisfaction at heart, we are working diligently to support you during this challenging time.
Our pledge to Guest Health and Safety:
We have always taken our guests' health and safety, hotel cleanliness, and high standards of hygiene very seriously. It is not just us who say this, but so many guests who take the time to review us on various social media.
During these challenging times, we are taking additional steps and procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including enhanced awareness training re COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene, cleaning product specifications to the guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
- Staff in all departments have received training for infection prevention and control.
- Staff are required to frequently wash hands as this is vital to help combat the spread of viruses.
- Staff and guest temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- Guest vaccine certificates will also be checked at check-in.
- Protective masks or visors are to be worn by guests and staff in common areas.
- Floors are marked for social distancing.
- Corridors and counters have been equipped with fixed hand sanitizers for guests and staff.
- Hourly cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, lift and lift buttons, door handles in public bathrooms.
- Room keys and garage remotes sanitized upon return.
- Additionally, our updated cleaning protocol will include staff changing cleaning equipment for each every room as well as introducing 2 additional disinfecting products for high-risk touchpoints such as door handles, table tops, TV remotes, and switches.
- Jacuzzi hot tub cleaning procedure after every departure has been extended to now also include pipe cleaning additional to our customary practice of emptying tub, cleaning filters and tub before refilling for each and every arrival.
- The breakfast area has been set up to still provide ample space is allowed between tables.
- Tables and chairs have been set up on our terrace (al fresco).
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each and every guest.
- Crowd control measures have been implemented.
- Buffet breakfast will now be served by order by our members of staff who will assist with serving certain items from the buffet table to avoid contamination.
- Full breakfast may be served in the room at a minimal fee of €6.00 per room
- Home deliveries are accpted at reception and will be delivered by our staff free of charge temporarily.
- The use of contactless payments is encouraged
- Guests may choose to have full cleaning service, just a quick replenishment of towels and amenities or no cleaning at all.
- Online check in available
- Doctors available 24/7
- Menus and pens sanitized after use